Thursday 1 March 2012

My First Ski Adventure - Rabitt Hill Ski Resort, Edmonton

 Chapter One
On  Sunday , Feb 26, 2012, me, daddy and Uncle Roland went to the Rabbit Hill Ski Resort in Edmonton Canada. It took a long time to get there. 
 Chapter Two
When we got there, we went to get our tickets and Ski equipment too.


Me and Grace waiting for our Ski equipments
Chapter Three
We went out to join the other Adventurers. I went to the Tow Rope. I grabbed the tow rope before I got my skis into place. I fell off the tow rope but a man helped me up and told me how to use the tow rope.
 



Me learning how to stop. Behind me is the tow rope.


Me on the ground and daddy showing me how to get up
Chapter Four
When I knew how to use the tow rope, I went on the lift.It was very high and scary but exciting. At the top, we took a look down the hill and took a picture and went down. 

Daddy and I at the hill top ready to ski down


I was skiing down without my poles
 Chapter Five
I was starting to ski well but the faster I went the more scared I  got until I was so scared that I fell again. I had a twisted ankle, it really hurt. A woman saw me and I told her what happened and she went to get help. I tried again but I got scared again and I just fell again then the snow mobile came and I took off my skis and climbed on the snow mobile. I was down and then he got daddy down and we went home.
This is me carrying our ski equipment




1 comment: