Thursday 6 June 2013

The New Game

                                                                                    Chapter 1
On Saturday I was taking a walk I walked right into Nana. Do you know Nana he is the one who told me about roblox and minecraft. As I was saying I had walked right into Nana he then told me about stick war 1,2 and stick empires. 
                    
                                                                             Chapter 2 
He also told me about the battles to and upgrades. When he showed me at his house the next day. 

                                       
     It was awesome I loved it that I did it at home but didn't work so this turned to days and weeks and months but I finally got it.












                                           


Then I played.
                                               It was very fun and I played ever since.
             THE
             END   

No comments:

Post a Comment