Thursday 18 July 2013

Fiifi's Birthday

                                                                            Chapter 1
I woke up to see that Fiifi already dressed and and was down stairs to open his presents I so sleepy I went back to bed.
7:25 a.m I woke up again and I went down stairs Dad said I should brush my teeth I said some of lip is stuck together so he said I should put water on it so and It was unstuck so went to brush teeth. After I brushed my teeth I helped my brother fix the track but the instructions were to complicated so Dad said he would do it.
                                                                              Chapter 2

I decided to eat breakfast I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch I finished eating I went to play on my tablet I play RS12 (Real Soccer 2012) I chose team Ghana and I played against Brazil in the FIFA World Cup final I won 15-3 against Brazil I had won The FIFA World Cup with Ghana Richard Kingson, Asamoah Gyan, Kevin Prince Boateng and Micheal Essien all scored.
                                                                                Chapter 3 

I was so happy. I had won my first world cup I would have to wait ten minutes to play again because my Tablet's game energy was out so I waited and then played in the International Cup I had two more games to play but decided to play in the African Cup of Nations so I play 1 more game and I played RS13 so I played as Barnsley I started playing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment