Wednesday 31 October 2012

Having Fun in Ghana

Nikki, Fiifi and me
Me and my cousin Nikki
Fiifi playing with his car
Me and my little brother
Big Fiifi and small Fiifi
My cousin Fiifi playing with my
brother Fiifi
Adomi Bridge on the way to Akosombo
Highway to Akosombo
Fiifi relaxing in the porch
Fiifi and mum at Volta Hotel Akosombo
Me being pushed by my little brother Fiifi
Fiifi in front of grandpa's car
Grandma showing me how to wash with my hands
My little brother learning too
Busy washing
Me holding a fresh coconut


Some bill boards in downtown Accra
Me and my grandma, aunties,
cousins and  dad  after church

Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park



Kwame Nkrumah Mesuem
Independence Square - Accra
Accra Sports Stadium
Osu Military Cemetery
Volta Hotel - Akosombo
Volta Hotel - Akosombo
Drinks Bar, Volta Hotel - Akosombo
Volta Hotel - Akosombo

African Art at Volta Hotel - Akosombo

Mum displaying some African
clothes  she got  


Mum's catwalk







1 comment: