Tuesday 30 October 2012

Trip to Prampram Beach in Ghana



Canoes parked at the beach
Men building Canoes
On Thursday October 18, 2012, we went to Prampram Beach in the south eastern part of Ghana to look at canoes and there we saw some men building canoes. I saw some canoes in the sea. Some of them were fishing, some were parked in the sea. After I took one more picture and then we left the beach and grandpa took us to the Prampram beach Resort. But there we didn’t do anything, I only drank Fanta. Then my mom talked to grandpa, they both talked so much. They even talked for a matter of hours. Then they finally finished talking. We paid and then we left to go back to Tema. Ghana is boarded at the south by a sea which is the Atlantic Ocean.
Fishermen, fishing on the sea
Fiifi and I at the beach
Grandpa talking to me and Fiifi
Enjoying some drinks with grandpa
A canoe parked at sea
Grandpa showing me some canoes


Mummy and Fiifi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment