Wednesday 24 October 2012

TRIP to Winneba, Ghana



Grandma Acquah's residence, Winneba
On Thursday, October 4, 2012 we went to Winneba to visit grandma. That is my dad’s mother. Winneba is in the southern part of Ghana. On the way to Winneba I saw lots of trees and cars. When we got there I saw some goats and dirt roads. When we got to grandma’s place I was really excited to see my dad’s mother again. There were 7 goats grandma had, but I didn’t get to see grandpa because he died years ago. While I was showing my dad some pictures I looked up and I saw my brother chasing the goats all around the house. After that we went to the restaurant to eat. I got jollof rice and chicken and my brother got the same. My dad ate fried rice and uncle Joseph ate the same. Then we dropped grandma and we went home.
Me, Mummy, Fiifi and Grandma
Me having some Malta drink


Me, Mummy, Fiifi and Grandma
Me standing by a Coconut tree



Grandma's plantain plants




Fiifi chasing grandma's goats
Daddy and my little brother Fiifi

No comments:

Post a Comment