Thursday 18 October 2012

Trip from Edmonton - Canada to Ghana



In the flight from Toronto to Amsterdam
On Saturday, September 29, 2012, I was still sleeping when my brother woke me up. I was really tired because I was talking to my mom and dad about our trip to Ghana. We were getting more things into our suit cases. Then Uncle Frank came and he helped my dad with the bags. Uncles Frank and Gideon drove us to the airport. At the airport we checked in our bags and waited for our flight. I looked out the window, the big plane was green and white, and its wings were as long as the New York Bridge. We went to board the plane. It was a West Jet plane. We were in the plane, the engine was really loud and we were going to take off. Then the plane started to taxi then faster. We were going faster and faster and then we took off. It took 3 and half hours in the plane to Toronto. In the plane I ate, drank and stayed up all night long.
From Toronto to Amsterdam
     
We were in Toronto, now it was night time.  Everyone in the plane was awake and everyone in the Toronto airport was awake. Everyone in the plane had to wait for the plane to park in the right place. When the plane parked everyone got up they took their luggage and walk into the airport. I was in the airport of Toronto with my family. Outside of the airport was dark and there were lights flashing in the sky. Me and my family went to find our next flight. We found our flight to Amsterdam and we had to wait 2 hours to board the plane. When the two hours were over we went to board the plane. This plane was a KLM plane, it was really big, it had longer wings than the West Jet plane and it had the same attachments on the edge of the wings. We flew for 6 hours from Toronto to Amsterdam. Go to www.klm.com and at the upper left you will see the website

In the flight from Amsterdam to Ghana
Back of the house
Grandpa's House in Tema, Ghana
We were in Amsterdam, it was Sunday morning, around 11:30 A.M and my brother and I were playing. I was playing with my Nintendo 3DS and my brother was playing on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and my dad was doing something on the other Samsung Tablet. My mom and my brother went somewhere in the airport and got some hot chocolate for us to drink it was yummy. I really liked it because it was chocolate.
The front Garden
Front of the house

The back of the house
Front of the house
 We flew for another 6 hours from Amsterdam to Ghana. When we got to Ghana, I found out that my luggage didn’t come. We went to my grandpa’s house to stay there. When we got to my grandpa’s house, Nickie and Fiifi were asleep so I couldn’t get to see them. They are my cousins. The next day I felt so tired so I went back to bed.
Me and my brother playing outside
Grandpa's big house gate

      

No comments:

Post a Comment